Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fingerless Mitts!

These are one of my earliest knitting projects.  I completed them at the end of the summer.  At my internship this summer, I met an awesome friend who helped me improve my knitting, and she helped me with this pattern.  They were a really easy pattern to work with, and I enjoyed it very much.  It was a simple project, but I learned how to work from a pattern, as well as some other important things.

While this project has some imperfections and I am not 100% thrilled with them, I'm still very pleased, because at the time I thought I would be confined to scarves for the rest of my life.  And I was vastly bored with knitting only scarves.  These were a relatively quick knit, especially the second one, since I knew what I was doing by that time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment