Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flowers in a Fishbowl

This arrangement was done without a flower order, so it was some what we had in the cooler, and some what I found in the greenhouse.  Mostly what I found in the greenhouse, honestly.  It is one of my favorite recent arrangements, simply because it is unique and interesting.

I used a fishbowl that I'd been eying for some time and looking for something to do with it.  The yellow orchid I picked from the greenhouse, which is also where the delicate green ferns came from.  The green mums came from our cooler.  Everything is fixed into place through use of a frog which I attached to the bottom of the bowl.  I used the clear marbles to hide the frog and add some flair to the arrangement.

Overall, this is definitely a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment