Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is one I would like to redo

I like this arrangement.  Sort of.  What I actually like is the idea behind it.  However, when I ordered the flowers for it, I wasn't planning to do an arrangement that would be this large.  However, when I set to work on it, it turned out to be this massive, heavy thing that I hadn't planned for.  I like the roses and the orange gladiolus, but looking at this arrangement, it is fairly obvious it should have been a lot fuller than it was.  I should have ordered more roses and more alstromeria, because this is too sparse.  The mountain mint was added as last minute filler.

I would like to redo it.  I would like to order enough flowers and do this over because it deserves to be done well.  It was also an arrangement I was fond of.  It was in a style which I liked quite a lot.  Hopefully sometime this semester, I'll get a chance to give it another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment